Sunday, January 30, 2011
If you all have seen one of my earlier posts- Afternoon Tea- Just a few scones or a couple of biscuits, it has also mentioned High tea at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Hong Kong. I would have to say, although The Peninsula was great, I think the Grand Hyatt was better. But the Scones were better at the Peninsula. If you want an English High tea, then go to the Peninsula, if you like Buffets, then go to the Grand Hyatt.
Let me know if you've been to a high tea in your comments!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Do you like having sleepovers with your friends? Many people do, but if your not the type who doesn't like to curl up in front of the telly, then here are some tips to the best sleepover ever!
1. If you are girly, then why not get some nail varnish and paint away. You could also do makeovers on each other, the ones that are blindfolded are the most fun.
2. if you have a backyard, and you have a tent, then why not camp outside! ghost stories are fun!
3. Ask your parents if they can take you out to dessert or dinner.
4. If you have loads of unwanted mags, you can cut out some pics and make a collage! Hama beads are also fun for you creative types.
The only thing you don't do in a sleepover is sleep!
Monday, January 24, 2011
Kesha Female Pop Artist, Won Worlds top Digital single, Beating Lady Gaga, Eminem and Usher!
Spokes Model of Baby-g, Singer Kesha won the worlds top digital single beating many. the charts said that Tik Tok came first followed by Bad romance. Here is the top 10 list of 2010 below!
1. Tik Tok- Kesha
2. Bad Romance- Lady Gaga
3. I love the way you lie- Eminem featuring Rihanna
4. Telephone- Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce
5. OMG- Usher featuring Will.I.Am
6. California Gurls- Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dog
7. Hey Soul Sister - Train
8. Baby- Justin Bieber
9. I Gotta feeling- Black Eye Peas
10. CrushCrushCrush- Paramore
Sorry for all you Bieber fans out there, but he came 8th!