Rock Music or Pop Music

Search This Blog

About Awesome Me

Monday, July 11, 2011

Winnie the Poohs Park(Aldenham Country Park)




Ever wanted to go to the Hundred Acre wood? Well, as I am a big Winnie the Pooh fan, I went to Aldenham Country for a Picnic with my Mum, Sister, Aunt and my Cousin. It is just 20 minutes away from north London and it was bundles of fun because the weather was great!!:)
There was all sorts of things to do, as we saw the cows, fed the birds and explored the Hundred Acre wood. Unfortunately all the places we went to, we did not see Pooh and his friends. Maybe they were just out having fun!

Overall, I think it is a very good park to have a picnic in and a good park to play with your dog. Have a happy summer!!

1 comment:

Bhasker said...

I saw Pooh in Birmingham he was busy collecting his pots of honey :-)))