Rock Music or Pop Music

Search This Blog

About Awesome Me

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2 and what I thought of it...

I love going to the cinema, and today I went with my family to see Kung Fu Panda 2. I quite liked number one, so that is why I anticipated to see the second. Overall, I think it was a good movie like the first and I liked the way he kept having those flashbacks. At the end, I think they might make a third movie because Po's dad says his son is alive so they might make Po search for his family. Maybe or maybe not because I'm just guessing.

I really want to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part2 as I am a big Harry Potter Fan. Believe it or not, I have only seen the first movie and the 6th!! But I have read the books and I absolutely love them!  Let me know what you think about Harry Potter by posting a comment below!!

1 comment:

Bhasker said...

It was fantastic to see all the Harry Potter films and of course the grand finale with you a truly memorable time :-) to see the final film in imax 3D.