Rock Music or Pop Music

Search This Blog

About Awesome Me

Monday, August 1, 2011

The "Muddy" Beach

As I am not very used to unlimited spaced beaches, I was quite amazed by the size of the Weston Super Mare beach when I went yesterday. The ride in the car was 2 hours, but worth for how much fun you can have. We brought our kite with us, so that was what I did for most of the time as oppose to my sister and my cousin who were always sand sculpting or playing football. In Hong Kong, the beaches are always crowded, so this was a totally different experience for me.

The weird thing about that beach was the tide was about 1 and a half of a mile from where we were sitting, which was a couple of 100 meters from the car park. However, by the time it was 6pm, the tide was very close to the car park, only moved in 20 minutes!!!Beyond a particular pole, the sand had turned into what I thought to be mud, clay/ other. If you put your feet in it, then they squelch in the mud and it is kind of like a facial. Obviously you would have to wash your feet when you get home!!!!

1 comment:

Bhasker said...

Can't wait to explore more beaches with you next year :-)